Re: Direct links to edit documentation

From: Yuri Astrakhan <yuriastrakhan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Direct links to edit documentation
Date: 2020-04-29 21:34:13
Lists: pgsql-docs

ElasticSearch also uses AsciiDoc with the "edit_me" module that generates
those. Code -
https://github.com/elastic/docs/blob/master/resources/asciidoctor/lib/edit_me/extension.rb

It results in a semi-transparent "edit me" button at the top to the right
of the page title, e.g.
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-aggregations-bucket-geotilegrid-aggregation.html