Re: [WIP] UNNEST(REFCURSOR): allowing SELECT to consume data from a REFCURSOR

From: Massimo Fidanza <malix0(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: denty(at)qqdd(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Daniel Verite <daniel(at)manitou-mail(dot)org>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Roman Pekar <roma(dot)pekar(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [WIP] UNNEST(REFCURSOR): allowing SELECT to consume data from a REFCURSOR
Date: 2021-02-10 08:57:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi John,

I never build postgresql from source, so I must get some information on how
to apply your patch and do some test. I can't review your code because I
know nothing about Postgresql internals and just basic C. I am mainly a
PL/SQL programmer, with experience with PHP, Python and Javascript. If I
can give some contribution I will be happy, but I need some help.

Massimo