books, June meeting, OSCON booth signup

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: books, June meeting, OSCON booth signup
Date: 2013-05-21 03:36:14
Lists: pdxpug

Hello team! Following up on some items from last week's meeting, we have
some questions for you to answer and some forms to fill out.

1. Packt publishing has offered us review copies of Instant PostgreSQL:
http://www.packtpub.com/instant-postgresql-starter/book. I'm guessing it's
the same deal as the O'Reilly books - if you get a free copy, you are
expected to write a review. Based on my past experience with Packt, they
will likely expect you to put a review on Amazon. Let Mark or me know if
you're interested & we'll get that set up.

2. We're having lightning talks at our regular meeting on Thursday, June
17, 2013. You don't have to sign up in advance to give a talk, but it will
help us plan. The form is here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ep_yTH4YsRTJBdZXFbMDLtfS-ZC0ckhNcaHaRYum8lI/viewform

3. OSCON booth signup is on the Postgres wiki:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Oscon_2013_signup

Thanks & see you soon!

gabrielle