Code Igniter 3.16 Error Get Last Insert Id

From: Angga Wirapraditya <angga(at)sdtech(dot)co(dot)id>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Code Igniter 3.16 Error Get Last Insert Id
Date: 2018-03-28 17:47:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Postgresql,
Just realise that version already raised to 10.3, we found a problem when
using php-code igniter version 3.16, program can not get last insert id.

Since we're using debian and auto-script for our clustering instance,
following command from :
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/debian/

wget --quiet -O - https://www.postgresql.org/media/keys/ACCC4CF8.asc | \
sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update

It's seem that it's automatically download and install version 10.3.
What if we wanna stay in version 10.1 since it's a production server that
have many implication and need a bit time to configure all of our instance.

Thanks
-angga-