Regarding Mentoring for GCI-18

From: The Coding Planet <sunveersinghme(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Mentoring for GCI-18
Date: 2018-09-19 03:49:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I am Sunveer Singh, Google Code-in 2017 Grand Prize Winner with OSGeo.

I am willing to be mentor for PostgreSQL. Last year I worked on almost 70
tasks based on GIS world. A student an Grand Prize winner I will be able
to help you guys during the GCI period. And The programming languages and
technologies that PostgreSQL work with, I am very much known to them, as I
worked with OSGeo last year, so I am having all this knowledge of GIS and
SQL. And this year, I am in love with PostgreSQL, so I am willing to be
mentor for PostgreSQL.

Thank You
Sunveer