EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document

From: shihao zhong <zhong950419(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document
Date: 2023-11-01 00:13:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi hackers,

I hope this email finds you well.

I noticed that the CREATE/ALTER TABLE document does not mention that
EXCLUDE can accept a collation. I created a documentation fix for this
issue, and I have attached it to this email.

Thanks,
Shihao

Attachment Content-Type Size
update_document_exclude_with_collate.patch application/octet-stream 3.8 KB