Re: Hitting CheckRelationLockedByMe() ASSERT with force_generic_plan

From: Rushabh Lathia <rushabh(dot)lathia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Hitting CheckRelationLockedByMe() ASSERT with force_generic_plan
Date: 2018-12-14 06:02:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While looking code further around this, I realized that we need
similar kind of fix for bitmap as well as index only scan as well.

Here is the patch, which does similar fix for bitmap and indexonly
scans.

Thanks,

--
Rushabh Lathia

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_index_locking_for_deletes_v2.patch text/x-patch 4.3 KB