Re: BUG #6429: i cannot complete installation due to a forgotten password

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: sephaliii(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6429: i cannot complete installation due to a forgotten password
Date: 2012-02-02 18:02:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

A work around is:
- Delete the user called 'postgres' (if any)
- Create a new standard user 'postgres' from the control panel and set
password for it.
And, use this password at installation...

Remember - this is just a work around, not the complete solution.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>