Re: after application close MS Visual C++ runtime library error occurs

From: Jason Erickson <jason(dot)erickson(at)stickpeople(dot)com>
To: Peter Irbizon <peterirbizon(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: after application close MS Visual C++ runtime library error occurs
Date: 2012-01-11 21:03:59
Lists: psycopg

A few quick questions, then I can try and duplicate the issue:

* What Windows version are you running the program on (ie, XP, Windows 7)
and what architecture (x86, x64)?
* What Python GUI framework are you using (and version)?
* What Python version & architecture?
* Are the self.cur.close() and self.con.close() calls inside the __del__()
method of your object (ie, are they being called when the object is
destroyed, or do you have a method in your object such as 'close' that
closes the connections when the button is pressed?
* Are you including/using SSL in your code, via psycopg (by using the
sslmode parameter on the connection), and/or by using https in httplib, or
including ssl?
* Any other nonstandard lib modules being imported in your code?

-jason