Re: Re: Poor cost estimate with interaction between table correlation and partial indexes

From: Michael Malis <michaelmalis2(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: Poor cost estimate with interaction between table correlation and partial indexes
Date: 2017-08-28 01:03:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hmm... It seems the command I used for obtaining a patch I got from
here https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git truncated part
of the patch. I've attached the file generated from git diff
--patience master improve-partial-index-correlation-calculation
--no-color > improve-correlated-partial-index-cost-v2.patch to this
email. What is the correct command for generating a context diff?

Attachment Content-Type Size
improve-correlated-partial-index-cost-v2.patch text/x-patch 4.1 KB