Re: pgadmin4 login page

From: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Brent Vaughn <Vaughn(at)climatecontrolgroup(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 login page
Date: 2017-05-09 03:39:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

pgAdmin 4 can be deployed in 2 ways.

- Desktop Runtime (as per your email, you are using this mode), which is
single user mode.
- Web application, through which you can configure users profile.

Please go through the documentation
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/1.x/getting_started.html to configure
pgAdmin 4 as per your requirement.

Useful links:

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/1.x/server_deployment.html
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/1.x/desktop_deployment.html

Thanks,
Khushboo

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:15 AM, Brent Vaughn <Vaughn(at)climatecontrolgroup(dot)com