mark the timestamptz variant of date_bin() as stable

From: John Naylor <john(dot)naylor(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: mark the timestamptz variant of date_bin() as stable
Date: 2021-08-31 18:32:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

(Starting a new thread for greater visibility)

The attached is a fairly straightforward correction. I did want to make
sure it was okay to bump the catversion in the PG14 branch also. I've seen
fixes where doing that during beta was in question.

--
John Naylor
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Mark-the-timestamptz-variant-of-date_bin-as-stable.patch application/octet-stream 1.4 KB