[GSoC 2018] Proposal Draft

From: Kefan Yang <starordust(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GSoC 2018] Proposal Draft
Date: 2018-03-18 00:34:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

I am Kefan Yang, a third-year Computing Science student from Simon Fraser
University, Canada. I am very interested in the *sorting algorithm
benchmarking and implementation* issue you mentioned on the idealist of
Google Summer of Code 2018.

I am currently working on my proposal, but I am a little bit worried about
whether I am on the right track. I've encountered some problems in the
implementation of the benchmark of those sorting algorithms. I briefly
described my current ideas in the proposal draft, but they may change a bit
as I read more research papers. I sincerely hope to get some feedback from
you to improve my proposal, especially for the implementation part.

I've attached a proposal draft to this email. It's a brief one but I guess
it's enough to show my current ideas:)

Sincerely,
Kefan Yang

Attachment Content-Type Size
proposal_draft.docx application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document 20.7 KB