Re: late binding of shared libs for C functions

From: Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin(at)geoff(dot)dj>
To: chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net
Cc: Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin(at)geoff(dot)dj>, andrew(dot)dunstan(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: late binding of shared libs for C functions
Date: 2018-06-12 15:09:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 at 15:44, Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net> wrote:
> > I did wonder about "NO CHECK" but wasn't sure if having two words
> > would make the parser change more complex.
>
> DEFERRED?

That's a good shout. I wouldn't mind either of those choices.

So can I assume at least that no-one has an objection to the general principle?

I don't currently have a PG dev environment set up so it's non-trivial
for me to implement, which I'm ok with but not if I'm just wasting my
(and everyone else's) time :)

Cheers

Geoff