Postgres Slack Channel

From: denish patel <denish(dot)j(dot)patel(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Slack Channel
Date: 2016-03-10 20:51:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

A number of open source communities have Slack channel for public use for
easy navigation and adoption. It helps them to involve untapped territory
of users. If you are already using Slack for employer, you can add Postgres
channel and get in touch with like minded Postgres people regularly on
postges slack channel. If you are interested, please join us :
https://postgres-slack.herokuapp.com/

Please share with your colleagues as well. Let's discuss about postgres in
slack channel.

Keep advocating Postgres :)

Thanks!

--