Postgres DB hacked.

From: Yogesh Sharma <yogeshraj95(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres DB hacked.
Date: 2020-08-31 04:58:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear All,
Thanks for your support.

We faced the below issue and our all DB backup data has lost.

It seems Hacker deleted all the tables in the DB and created a single
table called "warning". when I am trying to select this table so it's
showing Error (relation "warning" does not exist). Hacker created one more
database "please_read_me_xmg" with single 'warning' table.

Could you please let us know how we can secure postgres DB from
hackers.Although we have specified only one IP in pg_hba.conf file instead
of all.