Re: Functions to return random numbers in a given range

From: Dean Rasheed <dean(dot)a(dot)rasheed(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: David Zhang <david(dot)zhang(at)highgo(dot)ca>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Functions to return random numbers in a given range
Date: 2024-01-29 12:42:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 at 20:44, David Zhang <david(dot)zhang(at)highgo(dot)ca> wrote:

> Thank you for the patch.
>
> I applied this patch manually to the master branch, resolving a conflict
> in `numeric.h`. It successfully passed both `make check` and `make
> check-world`.

Thanks for testing.

Interestingly, the cfbot didn't pick up on the fact that it needed
rebasing. Anyway, the copyright years in the new file's header comment
needed updating, so here is a rebase doing that.

Regards,
Dean

Attachment Content-Type Size
v2-0001-Add-random-number-in-range-functions.patch text/x-patch 40.2 KB