Re: Bogus documentation for bogus geometric operators

From: Emre Hasegeli <emre(at)hasegeli(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bogus documentation for bogus geometric operators
Date: 2020-09-07 10:50:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Emre, the CF bot complains that this does not apply anymore, so please
> provide a rebase. By the way, I am a bit confused to see a patch
> that adds new operators on a thread whose subject is about
> documentation.

Rebased version is attached.

The subject is about the documentation, but the post reveals
inconsistencies of the operators. Tom Lane fixed the documentation on
the back branches. The new patch is to fix the operators on the
master only.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Add-and-operators-for-points-v02.patch application/octet-stream 41.1 KB