Re: New Meetup Group for PostgreSQL in Singapore

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Meetup Group for PostgreSQL in Singapore
Date: 2013-11-28 07:03:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

On 28 Nov 2013 00:18, "Jonathan S. Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2013, at 2:47 AM, Sameer Kumar wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Happy to announce our new meetup group in Singapore:
>>
>> http://www.meetup.com/PUGS-Postgres-Users-Group-Singapore/
>>
>> If you know people who are using PostgreSQL in Singapore, please share
about this meetup so that they can join us.

>> We are planning on starting/extending meetup to other counties in ASEAN,
please reach out to me if you know about users who want to start such a
meetup group or who are keen on financially supporting such an initiative.

> The Singapore PUG is now listed on the community page. Congrats and good
luck with growing the group!

> Jonathan

Thanks!
I will broadcast in user group as well.