Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions.

From: Corey Huinker <corey(dot)huinker(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: dblink: add polymorphic functions.
Date: 2015-02-23 03:03:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I seem to be getting tripped up in the regression test. This line was found
in regression.diff

+ ERROR: could not stat file
"/home/ubuntu/src/postgres/contrib/dblink/tmp_check/install/usr/local/pgsql/share/extension/dblink--1.2.sql":
No such file or directory

The file dblink--1.2.sql does exist
in /home/ubuntu/src/postgres/contrib/dblink/

~/src/postgres/contrib/dblink$ ls -la dblink--1.?.sql
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ubuntu ubuntu 5.7K Feb 22 16:02 dblink--1.1.sql
-rw-rw-r-- 1 ubuntu ubuntu 6.8K Feb 22 16:50 dblink--1.2.sql

But it evidently isn't making it into the tmp_check dir.

What needs to happen for new files to be seen by the regression test
harness?