Re: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file

From: Rugal Bernstein <tenjindescend(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org, iihero(at)qq(dot)com
Subject: Re: A better translation version of Chinese for psql/po/zh_CN.po file
Date: 2015-09-04 17:01:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-translators

Hi all,
Sorry for the later response. I am not familiar with the commit procedure.
I am here to raise this patch again in the 2015-11 commitfest.
Still the same, I am pretty confident with my translation. I guarantee it
is very orthodox and much more native than the TW version.

--
io : rugal.ml
github : Rugal