Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files

From: Ярослав Пашинский <yarik97(dot)6(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files
Date: 2021-03-19 11:45:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I don`t know the dependencies of appearances of this issue (Honestly, I
tried to find them before mailing psql-bugs). For example, yesterday log
file was full of this messages but today I was waiting to get this error
back to check wal file linking via FindLinks program. At least I`m
confident that this issue could destroy replication and this issue not only
on one machine. Anyway, I`m happy that your patch seems to be key to solve
this problem.