Re: Possible Example Error in Documentation

From: John Burgoon <noogrub(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible Example Error in Documentation
Date: 2020-11-06 13:53:05
Lists: pgsql-docs

Thanks, everyone.

This morning when I opened the file and ran it, everything worked fine.
Beats me what was happening, but the overnight reboot took care of it.

I should know by now to try turning it off and back on again... ;)

Thanks so much.

--
By morning, there was no evidence of what had happened between us, or not
happened. How everything depends.