Make it clear that the default values are already set/available when triggers are being evaluated

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jaroslav(dot)zaruba(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Make it clear that the default values are already set/available when triggers are being evaluated
Date: 2020-11-06 19:17:02
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/ddl-default.html

I wanted to know whether the default values are already set when a BEFORE
INSERT trigger is being evaluated, I couldn't find it in the
documentation.
I bet it is mentioned somewhere, but I still think the section about default
values (which is actually neatly short) would be a great place to mention
this.
(Found the answer meanwhile. (Yes.))
Cheers