Re: Rename of triggers for partitioned tables

From: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Arne Roland <A(dot)Roland(at)index(dot)de>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Rename of triggers for partitioned tables
Date: 2020-12-28 11:33:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Arne,

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 9:20 AM Arne Roland <A(dot)Roland(at)index(dot)de> wrote:

> I'm sorry for the spam. Here a patch with updated comments, I missed one before.

You sent in your patch, recursive_tgrename.2.patch to pgsql-hackers on
Nov 27, but you did not post it to the next CommitFest[1]. If this
was intentional, then you need to take no action. However, if you
want your patch to be reviewed as part of the upcoming CommitFest,
then you need to add it yourself before 2021-01-01 AoE[2]. Thanks for
your contributions.

Regards,

[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth