Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Lennin Caro <lennin(dot)caro(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle to Postgres migration open source tool
Date: 2011-07-07 16:01:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Thank you all for the responses. All we have is just table migrations, no
procedures, triggers involved. I will try to do the migration using ora2pg.
I downloaded it, while installing it I am getting an error. Will try to
resolve that and proceed

Writing
/export/home/postgres/perl_5_10_0/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/sun4-solaris/auto/Ora2Pg/.packlist
sh install_all.sh
install_all.sh: test: argument expected
gmake: *** [install_all] Error 1

Thanks again