Re: Missing hook for UPPERREL_PARTIAL_GROUP_AGG rels?

From: Erik Nordström <erik(at)timescale(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing hook for UPPERREL_PARTIAL_GROUP_AGG rels?
Date: 2019-06-27 20:26:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for the quick response. I do think this might be a separate issue
because in the set_rel_pathlist_hook case, that hook is actually called at
one point. In this case there is simply no place in the PostgreSQL code
where a call is made to create_upper_paths_hook for the
UPPERREL_PARTIAL_GROUP_AGG upper rel kind. See
create_partial_grouping_paths().

Regards,

Erik