Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code

From: Juan José Santamaría Flecha <juanjo(dot)santamaria(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Non-Active links being referred in our source code
Date: 2019-10-07 15:11:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 9:41 AM Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 06, 2019 at 09:06:44AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > I could not find the equivalent links for the same.
> > Should we update the links for the same?
>
> If it could be possible to find equivalent links which could update
> to, it would be nice.

About the broken links in win32_port.h, they are all referring to
ntstatus. As for first case that shows the code groups, there is an up
to date alternative. There is also an alternative for second case that
points to their codes and descriptions. On the other hand, the last
case is quoting a document that is no longer available, I would
suggest to rephrase the comment, thus eliminating the quote.

Please find attached a patch with the proposed alternatives.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Non-Active-links-in-win32_port.patch application/octet-stream 2.0 KB