Re: POSTGRESQL IN GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH India

From: Gurjeet Singh <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Madhava Rayudu <madhava(dot)rayudu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-in-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: POSTGRESQL IN GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH India
Date: 2013-02-06 18:24:50
Lists: pgsql-in-general

Since I am requesting a tab bit too late, please feel free to turn down the
request :)

I'd love to see the report you talk about below. Hopefully that will server
as an example for others in government sector to pursue Postgres
deployments as opposed to commercial RDBMS.

Thanks in advance.

PS: On a side note, I recently read this regarding Postgres adoption in USA
government ttp://
www.postgresmigrations.com/database-migration-blog/entry/why-federal-agencies-are-turning-to-postgresql

--
Gurjeet Singh