WARNING: worker took too long to start; cancelled

From: Tomohiro Nakata <nakata(at)digitalsheep(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: WARNING: worker took too long to start; cancelled
Date: 2012-04-26 10:22:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Postgres9.0.5 is operated on Linux.
Left the following logs and CPU shows 100%.

WARNING: worker took too long to start; cancelled

The error which is not connectable with a database had generated web
application then.
When DB server was rebooted, it came to operate correctly again.
Although I think that there are some causes by which this log is displayed,

if you know at least any one information about a cause, please let me know.
Moreover, if a solution is also known, please let me know.