Google Season of Docs 2019 - PostgreSQL

From: Raghav Jajodia <jajodia(dot)raghav(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Google Season of Docs 2019 - PostgreSQL
Date: 2019-05-05 17:32:12
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Hi

I am Raghav Jajodia, a software engineer from Bangalore, India. I have been
a diligent open source contributor and have been a student under the
following:
1. Google Summer of Code 2017 student
2. OWASP Code Sprint Winner
3. FOSSASIA CodeHeat 2018 Grand Prize winner

I have mentored more that 250 students in technology, majority being
females to improve diversity in tech space. I have served as a mentor in
various programs like
1. Google Summer of Code 2018
2. Google Code In 2018
3. IIT Kharagpur Winter of Code 2017
4. Rails Girls Summer of Code Coach
5. Wootech Mentorship Program Singapore
6. GirlScript Summer of Code 2017
7. LearnITGirl (4th Edition) 2019

I have made code contributions to challenging technology organisations like
Zulip, FOSSASIA, NRNB, OWASP etc. I am proficient in the technologies used
in the development by the organisations. I am fluent in written and verbal
English. I have been making code and documentation contributions since last
4 years. I have gone through the wiki for the Google Season of Docs 2019.

Apart from building a solid proposal, I would like to know, what exactly
should I do in this period to increase my chances of selection. I am
looking forward to be a long term contributor, both in terms of code and
documentation for PostgreSQL organisation. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Raghav Jajodia
Github: https://github.com/jajodiaraghav
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jajodiaraghav