Re: [Patch] Log10 and hyperbolic functions for SQL:2016 compliance

From: Lætitia Avrot <laetitia(dot)avrot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Patch] Log10 and hyperbolic functions for SQL:2016 compliance
Date: 2019-01-31 20:45:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Thanks to Emil Iggland's kind review, I added precision on documentation
for hyperbolic functions.

I added the patch to the next commitfest.

Cheers,

Lætitia

--
*Think! Do you really need to print this email ? *
*There is no Planet B.*

Attachment Content-Type Size
adding_log10_and_hyperbolic_functions_v3.patch text/x-patch 7.0 KB