Director of Marketing

From: Drew Bost <drewbost12(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: am-central-pug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Director of Marketing
Date: 2015-10-16 23:54:09
Lists: am-central-pug

*My client is a Postgresql Database Technology Marketing firm. We are
seeking a Dir of Product Marketing to work remotely. ,Pleae contact Andrew
Bostic to have a conversation with you about the opportunity and our
client. Please send your contact telephone information, and best time to
reach you. *
*Andrew Bostic*

*President HCS*