Re: vacuumlo: add test to vacuumlo for test coverage

From: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dong Wook Lee <sh95119(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: vacuumlo: add test to vacuumlo for test coverage
Date: 2022-11-16 04:48:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2022年9月3日(土) 17:28 Dong Wook Lee <sh95119(at)gmail(dot)com>:

> Hi hackers,
> I write a tiny patch about vacuumlo to improve test coverage.
> I hope my work is meaningful.

Hi

While reviewing the patch backlog, we have determined that this patch adds
one or more TAP tests but has not added the test to the "meson.build" file.

To do this, locate the relevant "meson.build" file for each test and add it
in the 'tests' dictionary, which will look something like this:

'tap': {
'tests': [
't/001_basic.pl',
],
},

For some additional details please see this Wiki article:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson_for_patch_authors

For more information on the meson build system for PostgreSQL see:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson

Regards

Ian Barwick