Re: Fillfactor for GIN indexes

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: cedric(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com
Subject: Re: Fillfactor for GIN indexes
Date: 2015-01-19 23:41:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Cédric Villemain
<cedric(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> Michael, I first didn't understood how GiN can benefits from the
> patch...thus my question.
>
> There were no noise for me, and I learn some more about GiN. So I thank you
> for your work!
Kicking back the ball, I haven't done as much work as I should have.
Alexander, I think that we should continue on this patch in the next
CF. Are you fine if an entry is added with you as author. I'll drop
myself as author (not that I cannot find the time, just that I am sort
of useless).
--
Michael