Re: pageinspect patch, for showing tuple data

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Nikolay Shaplov <n(dot)shaplov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: pageinspect patch, for showing tuple data
Date: 2015-11-18 06:52:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 3:10 AM, Nikolay Shaplov wrote:
> Everything seems to be ok. I've changed only one thing in your version
> of the patch. I've renamed split_tuple_data to
> tuple_data_split_internal, because when there are split_tuple_data and
> tuple_data_split in the same file, nobody will guess what the difference
> between these function and why are they named in such a strange way.

Yep, that sounds better this way.

> If it is ok, set proper status, and let commiter do his job :-)

OK. I have switched the status of this patch to "Ready for committer"
(please, committer-san, double-check the area around
tuple_data_split_internal when fetching data for each attribute, I
think that we got that right but I may be missing something as well).
--
Michael