Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker

From: James Coleman <jtc331(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Akshat Jaimini <destrex271(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker
Date: 2024-01-31 02:56:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:54 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:17 AM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > I think we should move this patch to the next CF as I believe that work is still going on resolving the last reported bug.
>
> We shouldn't just keep pushing this forward to the next CF. It's been
> idle since July. If it needs more work, mark it RwF and it can be
> reopened when there's something for a reviewer to do.

I don't follow the "Idle since July" since it just hasn't received
review since then, so there's been nothing to reply to.

That being said, Vignesh's note in January about a now-failing test is
relevant activity, and I've just today responded to that, so I'm
changing the status back from Waiting on Author to Needs Review.

Regards,
James Coleman