GSoC Proposal

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC Proposal
Date: 2020-03-29 19:18:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi! I have shared the proposal with him directly. But as I was made aware
that the project's prospective mentors are not at much liberty to give
feedback on the proposal due to mentor guidelines, I wished if someone else
could give some feedback (even some general feedback for submitting a
proposal to PostgreSQL organization would be appreciated).