New book: Practical SQL

From: Anthony DeBarros <adebarros(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New book: Practical SQL
Date: 2018-06-07 14:14:49
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi, folks,

Would you please add my new book to the site? The book uses Postgres,
PostGIS, and pgAdmin throughout!

I'm attaching a patch for books.html but unfortunately my git wizardry is
limited and I wasn't able to figure out how to get the image into the diff
also. So attaching that.

You'll see I took the opportunity to standardize the HTML
formatting/spacing in the file as the most recent couple of additions and
some of the earliest ones looked different than the majority in there. To
help whoever comes in next ...

Please let me know if I did this wrong and need to change anything.

Best,
Anthony DeBarros

Attachment Content-Type Size
add-practical-sql-book.patch application/octet-stream 55.9 KB
image/png 28.3 KB