Re: postgresql and glusterFS

From: Peter Tormey <ptormey(at)sofi(dot)org>
To: Alfredo De Luca <alfredo(dot)deluca(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: mark(dot)kirkwood(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, prince(dot)pathria(at)goevive(dot)com
Subject: Re: postgresql and glusterFS
Date: 2018-09-13 13:07:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Using k8s you'll get the best performance and reliability using a pvc
(persistent volume claim) with something like an EBS volume. NFS has
historically performed horrible for us.

--

The information contained in this email message is PRIVATE and intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient named above. If