Re: [pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets

From: Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets
Date: 2018-08-04 12:27:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I have added documents for geometry viewer. Please review this newer patch.

For test you can install PostGIS and import this database[1].

Thank you!

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NHWW4WPli7kxpuGaDFGVFLDXdc2D20wp

Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com> 于2018年7月31日周二 下午4:47写道:

> Hi,
>
> This is the patch for viewing geometry data in pgAdmin4. I have
> implemented it as follows:
>
> - Add cell button and column header button in datagrid for geometry
> and geography type data. [screenshot 1]
> - When user clicks the 'view' button, it parses the data and opens a
> map to show the geometry. [screenshot 2, 3, 4]
> - When user clicks the geometry in the map, it shows the properties.
> [screenshot 5]
>
> I have created unit test for this. I have also created a test database[1]
> including geometries of different types to run test manually. Please review
> it. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Xuri Gong
>
> [1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NHWW4WPli7kxpuGaDFGVFLDXdc2D20wp

Attachment Content-Type Size
geometry_viewer.patch text/x-patch 114.9 KB