[pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets

From: Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Victoria Rautenbach <victoria(dot)rautenbach(at)gmail(dot)com>, Frikan Erwee <ferwee(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][patch]: Feature #1407 - Support map view for PostGIS query result sets
Date: 2018-07-31 08:47:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This is the patch for viewing geometry data in pgAdmin4. I have implemented
it as follows:

- Add cell button and column header button in datagrid for geometry and
geography type data. [screenshot 1]
- When user clicks the 'view' button, it parses the data and opens a map
to show the geometry. [screenshot 2, 3, 4]
- When user clicks the geometry in the map, it shows the properties.
[screenshot 5]

I have created unit test for this. I have also created a test database[1]
including geometries of different types to run test manually. Please review
it. Thank you.

Regards,
Xuri Gong

[1] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NHWW4WPli7kxpuGaDFGVFLDXdc2D20wp

Attachment Content-Type Size
geometry_viewer.patch text/x-patch 46.3 KB
screenshot_1.png image/png 254.1 KB
screenshot_2.png image/png 552.5 KB
screenshot_3.png image/png 470.4 KB
screenshot_4.png image/png 227.6 KB