GSoC Introduction - Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS

From: Xuri Gong <xurigoong(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC Introduction - Implement geospatial data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS
Date: 2018-05-10 11:35:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi everyone,

My name is Xuri Gong from PostGIS community. I am selected for Google
Summer of Code(GSoC) 2018 and will be working on implementing geospatial
data viewer in pgAdmin4 for PostGIS.

I find the related feature "Support map view for PostGIS query result sets"
in this link:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1407

It was added about 2 years ago with a short description. Now I am writing
the software design documents and it will be really helpful if you could
give me any suggestions. Below is the link of my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MH54gIlQpbx56uVx5e_
QNP4MWp9NoFdsCcWUFRGBESo/edit?usp=sharing

Here is my project's wiki page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GeospatialDataViewerInPgAdmin4ForPostGIS

Here is my public repository:
https://github.com/Gooong/pgadmin4