GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.

From: Thom Brown <thom(at)linux(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
Date: 2015-02-09 20:52:29
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Google Summer of Code 2015 is approaching. I'm intending on registering
PostgreSQL again this year.

Before I do that, I'd like to have an idea of how many people are
interested in being either a student or a mentor.

I've volunteered to be admin again, but if anyone else has a strong
interest of seeing the projects through this year, please let yourself be
known.

Who would be willing to mentor projects this year?

Project ideas are welcome, and I've copied many from last year's
submissions into this year's wiki page. Please feel free to add more (or
delete any that stand no chance or are redundant):
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2015

Students can find more information about GSoC here:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

Thanks

Thom