Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015 - mentors, students and admins.
Date: 2015-02-18 23:49:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 02/09/2015 09:52 PM, Thom Brown wrote:

> Google Summer of Code 2015 is approaching. I'm intending on registering
> PostgreSQL again this year.
>
> Before I do that, I'd like to have an idea of how many people are
> interested in being either a student or a mentor.

Spoke with the MADlib team yesterday, and they have a potential student
who expressed interest in GSoC in the past. They are contacting him.

I'm willing to mentor a MADlib submission, and I have support from
Pivotal regarding their support as well.

Thanks,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group