Re: [DOC] Introducing Quick Start Guide to PL/pgSQL and PL/Python Documentation

From: Ishaan Adarsh <ishaanad9(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Japin Li <japinli(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [DOC] Introducing Quick Start Guide to PL/pgSQL and PL/Python Documentation
Date: 2023-12-19 09:57:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've addressed the points you raised:

1. *Missing `<filename>` Tag:*
I reviewed the "Create the Makefile" section, and it seems that <filename>
tags are appropriately used for filenames. If there's a specific instance
where you observed a missing tag, please provide more details, and I'll
ensure it's addressed.

2. *Use `CREATE EXTENSION` in "extension--version.sql":*
Considering that there's already a CREATE EXTENSION step in the quick
start guide, I can include a note in the general documentation to explain
the rationale without repeating it in the individual script. What do you
think?

--
Best regards,
Ishaan Adarsh