Re: SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Nikita Glukhov <n(dot)gluhov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, David Steele <david(at)pgmasters(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: Re: SQL/JSON in PostgreSQL
Date: 2017-09-15 16:31:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:
> Can we expect a rebased version of this patch for this commitfest? Since it’s
> a rather large feature it would be good to get it in as early as we can in the
> process.

Again, given that this needs a "major" rebase and hasn't been updated
in a month, and given that the CF is already half over, this should
just be bumped to the next CF. We're supposed to be trying to review
things that were ready to go by the start of the CF, not the end.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company