Re: Declarative partitioning - another take

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>, Rajkumar Raghuwanshi <rajkumar(dot)raghuwanshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Declarative partitioning - another take
Date: 2016-10-26 18:13:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 9:06 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:
> I will include these changes in the next version of patches I will post
> soon in reply to [1].
> [1]
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoYJcUTcN7vVgg54GHtffH11JJWYZnfF4KiRxjV-iaACQg%40mail.gmail.com

How soon? Tempus fugit, and tempus in this release cycle fugit
particularly quickly. It looks like the last revision of these
patches was on October 7th, and that's now more than 2 weeks ago. We
need to get moving here if this is going to happen this cycle.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company