Re: Fixing issues between objects and properties dialogs

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fixing issues between objects and properties dialogs
Date: 2011-07-24 11:58:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

The former fix seems more appropriate. Operations in frmMain shouldn't
cause dialogues to close.

Simple fix seems to be to store a pointer to the dialog in pgObject;
if not null, disallow drop, or if trying to view properties, use the
pointer to raise the existing dialogue. Clear the pointer when the
dialog is closed.