Re: PG 9.1 Windows 7 64-bit pgAdmin says all pgAgent jobs fail

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Guy Rouillier <guyr(at)burntmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG 9.1 Windows 7 64-bit pgAdmin says all pgAgent jobs fail
Date: 2012-03-05 12:26:42
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:02 AM, Guy Rouillier <guyr(at)burntmail(dot)com> wrote:
> On 3/1/2012 4:20 AM, Dave Page wrote:

>>> Both the step and the job are shown as failed.  Thanks.
>>

>> And the step output?
>

> I think you are referring to the "Output" column in the Statistics tab.
>  That column is completely blank for all tests.

Can you confirm from the server log (on the server on which the step
runs), that the step does actually run or not?

Assuming it does, try running pgAgent with the log level increased to
WARNING to see if anything shows up there.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company